Disclaimer: This integration with Okta is currently under development and is not available to customers yet. Contact us to learn more.
The following provisioning features are supported:
- Creating Users
When creating a new user in OKTA, this will also create a new user in our application
- Updating User Attributes
Any updates made to the user's profile through OKTA will be pushed to our application
- Deactivating Users
When deactivating a user in OKTA, this will also deactivate them in our application
In order to start the process to configure provisioning, you will need to reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your API key.
- Check the Enable provisioning features box.
- API Authentication
- Click the Authenticate with CultureHQ button:
- Add the API key we generated for you
- Scroll down and select the Provisioning Features you want to enable
- Click Next
- You can now assign people to the app (if needed) and finish the application setup
Troubleshoot and Tips:
Have any questions or need help? Please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll gladly help!